How To Make Your Penis Bigger: Comprehensive Guide to Penis Enlargement Treatments
It’s no secret that penis size can influence your mental well-being, sex life, and confidence. In some studies, as many as 45 percent of men felt unsatisfied about the size of their penis. But you don’t have to feel inferior about your penis size any longer. Today, there are various penis enlargement treatments, such as lotions, pills, natural remedies, surgeries, and more. The marketed results of each treatment all promise similar results — extend penis length, increase girth, boost testosterone, and improve blood flow for long-lasting erections.
However, how do you know if each treatment will work and if it’s safe? The specialists at Front Door MedSpa break down the difference between penis enlargement pills and surgeries versus our Steeyl™ male girth enhancement treatment in a comprehensive guide to help you understand the pros, cons, and risks of penile enhancement.
What Are Penis Enlargement Pills?
Penis enlargement pills, or male enhancement pills, are unregulated supplements that claim to improve your sexual health by enlarging your penis. They’re sold under various names promising a larger penis and are usually found at gas stations or online.
Most pills contain a mixture of vitamins, herbs, minerals, and hormones. This may include impure ingredients and substances that may actually be harmful to men’s health. There’s also no scientific data proving that male enhancement pills work or are safe to consume.
While some penis enlargement pills contain ingredients that may help you achieve an erection faster or one that’s firmer than usual, they won’t permanently enlarge your penis.
Side Effects of Penis Enlargement Pills
Supplements aren’t regulated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), meaning you may not know what’s in them or that the ingredients aren’t harmful to your overall health. Due to the unregulated distribution of male enhancement pills, both the ingredients and possible side effects can range and be difficult to determine.
It’s important to note that those with heart health concerns may leave you susceptible to serious side effects after taking penis enlargement pills. Many of these pills have trace amounts of the same active ingredients found in erectile dysfunction pills, which can cause hearing, vision, and heart problems for people suffering from cardiovascular conditions and taking nitrate medications.
What Is Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery is any procedure used to make your penis appear bigger. There are many different professional procedures offered to increase penis size, including:
- Penis enlargement using autologous fat — Fat is removed through liposuction and is then injected into your penis to increase circumference.
- Ligamentolysis — The ligament that connects your penis to your public bone is surgically cut so that your flaccid penis hangs lower and appears longer.
- Penis enlargement using dermal fillers — Cosmetic fillers are injected into the skin of your penis.
- Surgical removal of the suprapubic fat pad — Fatty tissue surrounding the penis is surgically removed for men with a “buried penis” condition. While this surgery doesn’t increase the size of the penis, it reduces the size of the tissues around it to reveal its true length.
At Front Door MedSpa, we offer penis enlargement using dermal fillers. Steeyl™ male girth enhancement can increase the girth of your penis with results lasting between one and two years. To schedule a consultation at our Rochester med spa, contact our office today at (248) 413-5835.
Advantages vs. Disadvantages
Like with any surgical procedure, there can be both advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to be aware of the pros and cons when undergoing penile growth procedures.
The advantages of penis enlargement procedures can include:
- Increase in self-confidence
- Increased length or width of the penis
- A newfound sense of masculinity
- Improved sex life
- Improved sense of well-being and quality of life
Disadvantages of undergoing a penis enlargement may include:
- No difference in penis size or width
- Chest pains
- Damage to nerve endings
- Irregular or racing heartbeat
- Chance of infection
- Severe pain
- Shortness of breath
- Excessive bleeding
At your initial appointment, our Rochester specialists will always disclose any risks associated with our procedures to ensure you can make an informed decision.
Penis Enlargement Alternatives
Men who feel inferior about the size of their penis may find there are other options besides surgery and enhancement pills. It’s important to note that these methods don’t come without risk and you probably don’t need to make your penis bigger in the first place. We always encourage you to speak with a healthcare provider first before trying any of these enlargement methods.
Penis pumps are vacuum-like devices designed to encourage blood flow to the penis. They’re said to help give you an erection and are sometimes used to treat erectile dysfunction, but they won’t permanently enlarge your penis. While it may be a viable option for some ED cases, if you’re looking for a bigger penis, consider researching other options to avoid injury.
Take caution when using penis pumps as they may cause the following side effects:
- Bruising or severe pain
- Burst blood vessels
- Unnatural feeling erections
- Skin numbness, discoloration, or tingling
- Lack of firmness
- Psychological effects
Penis extenders are traction devices that are strapped to your flaccid penis and worn for an extended time, typically several hours a day. It may result in an increase in penis length (not girth), however, it may actually take months to see results.
Lotions are similar to penis enlargement pills in the way that they promise big results but contain unregulated and possibly harmful ingredients. They contain vitamins, herbs, and supplements that aren’t FDA-approved and have no evidence supporting their claims of giving you a bigger penis.
Most over-the-counter treatments are unregulated, ineffective, and potentially harmful. If you’re suffering from a deal of self-consciousness about your penis, here are a few things you may try that don’t require altering your penis in an unsafe way:
- Talk to Your Partner: Many women in heterosexual relationships are satisfied with their partner’s penis size and see no issues. Communicating with your partner can reassure you that you have nothing to worry about.
- Trim Pubic Hair: Some men find that trimming or shaving their pubic hair changes their perception of their penis size.
- Seek Counseling: If you’re excessively concerned about your penis, you may be suffering from PDD (penile dysmorphophobia disorder) or SPA (small penis anxiety). It may be wise to seek therapy and get to the root of your anxieties and help you lead a higher quality of life.
- Weight Loss: Sometimes a large belly can make your penis appear smaller than it actually is.
Frequently Asked Questions
There isn’t a penis enlargement pill that’s considered the best, as no brand of enhancement pills is FDA-approved. Many of these pills are noted to be deceptive, tainted, and harmful to your health.
If you’re looking for a safe way to increase penis size, contact our Rochester med spa at (248) 413-5835 and schedule a consultation. We offer various gentlemen’s health services and can work with you to help you meet your body goals.
There isn’t a single penis enhancement pill that’s considered safe. All of them contain unregulated ingredients that can cause more harm than good. Some even contain trace amounts of pharmaceutical medications or materials not safe for human consumption.
While there are various types of penile enlargement surgeries, these are the most commons risks associated with any penis surgery:
- Bad reaction to anesthesia
- Loss of sensation or severe pain
- Having a bend or kink in the new penis shape due to scarring
- Erectile dysfunction
- Dissatisfaction with results
Visit Front Door MedSpa Today!
You don’t have to live your life feeling self-conscious of your body. At Front Door MedSpa, we offer various gentlemen’s health services, including male girth enhancement, to help you meet your goals. To schedule a consultation at our Rochester spa, call our office at (248) 413-5835, or request more information online. As one of two male enhancement specialists in Michigan, you can trust that you’re in excellent hands.