A Relaxing Skincare Experience
Our skin and mental health deserve a little TLC now and then. When patients picture a spa day, facials are typically the first treatments that come to mind. At Front Door MedSpa™, our Rochester wellness specialists offer a wide array of facial treatments, each customized with your skin type in mind.
We’re proud to offer professional facial treatments from our experienced estheticians so you can relax your body and mind while achieving glowing skin. Read on to learn which facial treatment is best for you.
What Is a Facial?
Facials are exfoliating treatments designed to cleanse your pores while reducing the appearance of fine lines and blemishes. You may achieve moisturized, tightened, or glowing skin depending on your facial. Facials are beneficial for general skin health and specific skin conditions, but many patients receive facials as a method of self-care.
Benefits of Facials
Facials come with a host of benefits for your skin health and mental wellbeing, including:
- Alleviates Stress: Not only are facials beneficial for your skin, but they’re also ideal for relaxing your mind and relieving stressful or worrying thoughts.
- Deep Skin Cleaning: Facials offer a deep skin cleansing treatment that removes oil and dirt build-ups our everyday skincare routine can’t.
- Increased Circulation: Facials help promote better blood circulation and decrease toxins and puffiness to give your face a beautiful glow.
- Treats Skin Blemishes: If you struggle with acne scarring and other skin blemishes, facials can help reduce their appearance and prevent future breakouts.
- Promotes Youthful Appearance: Facials can help tighten the skin, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging. Additionally, facials can help prevent the visible effects of aging by boosting cell regeneration and collagen development.
Our Facial Treatments
Custom Front Door Signature Facial
Our Front Door signature facial is a specialty facial treatment completely customized to your skin type and needs. Our expert esthetician in Rochester will meet with you beforehand to custom-design your treatment to the last detail.
Complete with a lymphatic facial contouring massage, this popular facial treatment typically lasts 90 minutes and can help:
- Even skin tone
- Provide firming hydration
- Tighten skin
- Provide a lifted, youthful appearance
Using a diamond-tip wand, our DiamondGlow facial provides unmatched skin resurfacing to achieve thoroughly cleaned and revitalized skin. This treatment lasts about 90 minutes and is typically completed over a series of monthly treatments depending on your skincare goals.
DiamondGlow facials are suitable for every skin type and can help:
- Exfoliate skin
- Extract clogged pores
- Infuse nourishing serums into pores
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration
Skincare is about more than the skin on your face. Our back facials help rejuvenate and cleanse the skin of your back. Back acne, or “bacne,” can be caused by numerous factors like genetics, sweat production, hormones, medications, or stress. This treatment takes about 60 minutes to complete and typically begins with a steaming session to open and better clean the pores of your back.
Back facials include a full black cleanse and can help:
- Reduce symptoms of acne (“bacne”)
- Treat dry patches of skin
- Treat oily patches of skin
- Exfoliate pores
Onyx Gentlemen’s Facial
Our onyx gentlemen’s facials are tailored to men’s skin and customized to the patient’s skin type. Strategically placed onyx stones help promote physical, mental, and emotional healing. The black onyx stone has physical properties connected to our root chakras and is renowned as one of the most powerful mediums to channel energy.
This personalized gentlemen’s facial can help rejuvenate:
- Blocked pores
- Razor burns
- Stressed skin
- Tired skin
- Sun-damaged skin
Dermaplaning is a process in which we gently shave away the top layers of your skin to remove dead skin cells and unwanted hair. This minimally invasive treatment takes about 30 minutes to complete and can add to any other facial treatment. Dermaplaning is a painless and relaxing way to remove peach fuzz and improve your appearance.
Dermaplaning can also help:
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Reduce the appearance of pitted skin
- Brighten and smooth your skin
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
Clear Skin Facial
Clear skin facials provide deep pore cleansing and are ideal for patients with acne, breakouts, blackheads, and those needing an extraction. Blue light therapy is often included and lasts between 60 and 90 minutes. Clear skin facials are ideal for patients struggling with symptoms of acne and other skin blemishes.
Aside from common acne symptoms, clear skin facials can help:
- Remove dead skin cells
- Clear clogged pores
- Moisturize skin
- Improve your skin’s appearance